Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The blog still lives...

It has been quite some time since I have had a little free time to get free and use the computer. Yesterday, I took advantage of a slow week visited tht city with the sole purpose of writing emails. After almost 3 hours I had to leave, with only about half of the work done that I had wanted. Today, I find myself in an office waiting for a "meeting", so I asked a friend if I could use one of the unoccupied workstations (this is one of the only offices that I know of that has internet access... lucky for me).

I guess that it is fairly obvious that I have been busy. Bees, youth, trees, friends, and following leads on new ideas were my main activities in the month of November.

My birthday (#25) will be arriving for the second time since I have been here in Ecuador on Sunday. I am not sure what it is that I will be doing, but it will be fun since a friend is planning it as a "surprise". I am sure that for at least part of it, I will be outside enjoying the almost unbelievable beauty of the mountains.

I am growing more and more excited about the visit of my parents and little sister. They will be arriving one month from today!

Thanksgiving was a low key vegetarian affair on Friday (day after real Tday) with a few friends in the big city. Christmas is up in the air right now... but I am beginning to plan a bit of a vacation with some Peace Corps friends. It should be fun, although I wish that I could participate in the Gisel Gathering, and be at Grandma Picklo´s for Christmas Day.

More to come soon... I will not delay another month. Promise.